- Richard Whish Recent Developments in EU and UK Competition Law
- Richard Whish Competition Law Enforcement - Recent trends
- Ioannis Kokkoris Resale Price Maintenance: Economists vs. Justice Breyer
- John Davies The Importance of Economic Analysis When Assessing Vertical Agreements
- Nils Von Hinten Reed The “practical” use of economics: vertical agreements
- Gunnar Kallfass Competition Enforcement in the Internet-Based Trade – Current Practice of the BKartA
- Goran Karreskog Interplay between Competition Law and Public Procurement
- Lauras Butkevičius Single economic unit defence in public procurement cases – what could be the tools to fill in the existing bid rigging gap?
- President of the Republic of Lithuania Address
- European Commission, Vice-President and Commissioner for Competition Address
- European Commission, Director General for Competition Address
PANEL I: INDEPENDENCE OF COMPETITION AUTHORITIES
PANEL II: PRIVATE ANTITRUST ENFORCEMENT
PANEL III: (EXCESSIVELY) HIGH PRICING: WHAT IS THE ROLE FOR COMPETITION AUTHORITIES
Šarūnas Keserauskas, the Chairman of the Competition Council, made a presentation on “Crisis and Competition Enforcement. Lithuanian Style” at the Fifth International Conference on Competition Law and Policy organised by IMEPIDA (Institute of Studies in Competition Law and Policy) on 27-28 May in Athens.