On 25 May 2020 Konkurencijos taryba started implementing the EU Twinning project UA 19 ENI FI 02 19 aimed at assisting the Anti-Monopoly Committee of Ukraine in further approximation of local competition law and procedures with EU competition rules and transfer of the best practices relating to antitrust enforcement, merger control and competition advocacy. The project was officially implemented on 24 February 2023.
Having participated as a junior partner in previous projects, this time Konkurencijos taryba implemented the project in the role of the project leader.
Facts and numbers:
- Twinning partners: Competition Council of the Republic of Lithuania, German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy together with the Federal Cartel Office (Bundeskartellamt), Romanian Competition Council;
- Administrative-financial manager of the project: Central Project Management Agency;
- Beneficiary: Anti-Monopoly Committee of Ukraine;
- Project start date: 25.05.2020;
- Project end date: 24.02.2023;
- Budget: EUR 1.2 million;
Press release on the project.
Press release on the implementation of the project.
The final report.