The functions of the Data Protection Officer of the Competition Council are performed by Rusnė Juozapaitienė.
Phone +370 698 34316
Functions of the Data Protection Officer
Part 1 of Article 39 of the GDPR stipulates that the Data Protection Officer:
(1) informs and advises the controller or the processor and the employees who carry out processing of their obligations pursuant to this Regulation and to other Union or Member State data protection provisions;
(2) monitors compliance with this Regulation, with other Union or Member State data protection provisions and with the policies of the controller or processor in relation to the protection of personal data, including the assignment of responsibilities, awareness-raising and training of staff involved in processing operations, and the related audits;
(3) provides advice where requested as regards the data protection impact assessment and monitor its performance pursuant to Article 35;
(4) cooperates with the supervisory authority;
(5) acts as the contact point for the supervisory authority on issues relating to processing, including the prior
consultation referred to in Article 36, and to consult, where appropriate, with regard to any other matter.
For more information on the functions of the Data Protection Officer, please see the Guidelines on Data Protection Officers No WP 243 of the Working Party on Article 29 of the Directive 95/46/EC of 13 December 2016.
Please be informed that after you have contacted the Data Protection Officer of the Competition Council, your personal data will be processed for the purpose of performing the functions of the Data Protection Officer, including, but not limited to, the examination of the applications of data subjects, the assessment of personal data security breaches, etc. As a data subject, you have the right to receive information about the processing of data, to access data, to demand the rectification and erasure of data or the restriction of its processing.
Recommended application form (in Lithuanian)
Information on the processing of personal data during events organised by the Competition Council (in Lithuanian)